Healthy Pasta Salad Ideas!
With the summer season now in full swing, you are bound to be having or attending a cookout (or two!) in your near future. One of the most popular side dishes to eat or bring to a cookout is pasta salad! While delicious, many pasta salads are made with fattening ingredients and end up not being so good for your waistline. There are ways to lighten up those pasta salad recipes such as switching to whole wheat pasta, adding a ton of healthy veggies, and using nonfat plain Greek yogurt in place of fatty mayo. To make it easy for you, here are five handpicked healthier pasta salad recipes that you don’t have to be guilty of indulging in!
1) Skinny Pasta Salad – https://skinnymom.com/skinny-pasta-salad/?_szp=441980
2) Low-fat Skinny Macaroni Salad – http://womanista.com/wellness/2016/07/18/recipe-low-fat-skinny-macaroni-salad/
3) Summer Macaroni Salad with Tomatoes and Zucchini – http://www.skinnytaste.com/summer-macaroni-salad-with-tomatoes-and
4) Easy Greek Tortellini Pasta Salad – http://www.chelseasmessyapron.com/easy-greek-tortellini-pasta-salad
5) Weight Watchers BLT Pasta Salad – http://www.recipe-diaries.com/2014/07/03/weight-watchers-blt-pasta-salad